Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Nerd-geek? Neek? Gerd? No. GENIUS.


I was asked a question today that made me think. 'What if I am a nerd and a geek? What's that called?' Well, after brainstorming, I invented a word for it-


ATTENTION: NERDY COMMENT ALERT.


The word for a person who is a nerd and a geek is...
Is...
A nerdgeek.


No, I'm kidding. The word is GENIUS.


You think I'm kidding? We are geniuses at heart, because if we obsess over something hard and long enough, we grow to know EVERYTHING about it. Therefore, I can call myself a genius.


(Now I'm dancing for joy. Well, mentally, at least. I stink at dancing.) n

12 comments:

  1. Sooo... I'm not crazy?!?!?! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I sometimes question my sanity... But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always question my sanity, but I'm a writer so I guess it's harder to be sane when you have all of these characters screaming in your head! I also have to tell people that just because I have full blown conversations with my characters does NOT mean I'm schizophrenic! Or am I...? LOl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so. I personally think aloud about my story a lot, and my family thinks I'm a psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, same. #teenwriterproblems #sorryforusingthe# #sorrynotsorry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just say you're a neek. That way, when someone insults you, they say, "You neek!" Unique. Get it? Ah ha! Ha. Ha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... Who exactly... ARE you?

      Delete
    2. I am the shadows by day, the starlight by night,
      I fight the wicked with all my might
      I am master of few, the servant of One
      I am the Gecko, and my work is never done!

      Delete
    3. Shhhhhh.... *fades into the shadows*

      Delete

Hey y'all! I love it when people comment, so please do it! All comments will be moderated immediately, so please keep it clean, people. I will try to reply, unless I have no idea what you're talking about, in which case I may just send emojis.

I'm Back!!!

HOLY MOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE, I'm so sorry for being gone so long. With school and stuff, it was really hard to post anything. Hopefull...