Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello all!
First, a sincere apology for my negligence in refraining from posting every day.

Translation- Sorry for not posting. My life is hectic, I'm sure you understand.

I have decided to post some of my writing- a risky move, but I think it's a good idea......


First, poetry!
*clears throat*


The Watchman
-----------------
The whole world sleeps, a time of rest,
Until a new day dawns.
Bur at the gate, the watchman waits,
For the house's master is gone.


He knows not when the master will return-
at midnight, or at dawn,
but at the gate, the watchman waits,
for the house's master is gone.

Aaaaaannnnnndddd...The next two stanzas will come later. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I think you showed me this poem before, I'm not sure but it sounds very familiar... I wrote "very", please don't tell Mrs. L.... :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! I love it when people comment, so please do it! All comments will be moderated immediately, so please keep it clean, people. I will try to reply, unless I have no idea what you're talking about, in which case I may just send emojis.

The Heroes Inheritance- Chapter Eight!

AT LAST. Sorry this one took so long to write, but it's done now... Lemme know what you think! Chapter Eight Conflict ...