Monday, June 5, 2017

#RebelliousWriting




Hola amigos! A movement has been started. We have been inspired. Now, let's go make our vision real. #RebelliousWriting was created by Gray in her newest post at Writing is Life, and hopefully will be continued by many more people.
For those of you who think we can make this work, thanks for your support. WE GOT THIS FOLKS.
For those of you who don't think you can make a difference, listen to this. I posted my first R-Rated Writing protest yesterday. That post has received 100 views in 24 hours! People care! They want to see this happen as much as we do.
Our movement has a name. Let's make it even bigger.
#RebelliousWriting.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this. We can do it, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 views?! That's awesome. I can barely scrape up fifty. Of course, I'm not in it for the views, I'm in it to spread the word. My post about it comes out tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squeals* I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so awesome! We are making a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Amazing! WOW. Keep it up Elena! I just posted on it too.
    http://worldthroughherheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Anna! Thanks for joining the movement.

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all! I love it when people comment, so please do it! All comments will be moderated immediately, so please keep it clean, people. I will try to reply, unless I have no idea what you're talking about, in which case I may just send emojis.

I'm Back!!!

HOLY MOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE, I'm so sorry for being gone so long. With school and stuff, it was really hard to post anything. Hopefull...