Monday, August 14, 2017

Very Short Labyrinth Rant and Percy Jackson stuff!

Hello all my lovely peoples.


I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. SERIOUSLY. IT'S BEEN A MONTH. I MISSED IT.


But I had a very good excuse. My life has been a little hectic recently, and I'm about to start school (Two weeks early, I know. It's not fair.) So I didn't post. Please forgive me.


Also, I want to apologize for not posting the next chapter of the Heroes' Inheritance. I know I kinda left y'all at a major cliffhanger... I'm still writing it, don't worry! I'll put up Chapter Seven as soon as I can.













Does anyone watch Jim Henson's The Labyrinth?


I seriously love that movie. It's one of those things that's so weird and cheesy its endearing. Like the Princess Bride. Or Bohemian Rhapsody.


And seriously, if you haven't seen it, don't judge it by the pictures of the characters. Especially *hem hem* The Goblin King *hem hem*.


I made the mistake of telling my friend to look it up... and I'll just give one warning. Some people have an unhealthy love for... how shall I put this... very tight clothing. Ahem.


Anyway, I reached the movie. Labyrinth fangirls (and fanboys, those are a thing, right?) are hard to find, so, if you are one, COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I'm all alone in the fandom. *wipes away tears*


Okay, I wanna show ya some MEMES and things. Particularly memes of or pertaining to another one of my fandoms, Percy Jackson! If you don't get any of these, go read the books. DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIES, THEY STINK AND DESERVE TO ROT IN THE DEPTHS OF TARTARUS WITH KRONOS HIMSELF.


Ahem. Email me your book/movie fandoms and if I'm part of them, I may write a post about them too!




Nico's is the best.




Lol! Percy's way cooler than Hercules!


EXACTLY!



Rachel Elizabeth Dare, anybody?


Which of these is your favorite? Comment and let me know!


Now I have to go eat food, because food is good. Also necessary for life.


Elena out.





18 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me to look that up by the way... I was already blind, but JEEZ! NOooo, I DID NOT NEED THAT!!! XD

    I'm not really a fangirl, and stuff like this makes me realize that fact, but Percy Jackson is pretty cool. Those two sentences from Percy Jackson describe how I feel when I introduce my normal friends to my crazier friends! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love your blog Gray. I followed you.

      And you too, Elena!

      Delete
    2. I'm not going to look it up. I mean, I want to know what the movie is, but I feel cautious here. I'll let you know if things change.

      iviewrites.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Okay, I understand. The movie is actually really great (definitely cheesy though) but the costume for the villain is a little weird. Let me know if you change your mind!

      Delete
    4. I'll probably change my mind, but if I see something as bad as Gray describes, I will come back and rant, lol. XD

      Delete
    5. It honestly wasn't that bad, think of some of the costumes like those in ballet for guys or tight like speedos, a little cringe-worthy but not terrible!

      Delete
  2. PERCY JACKSON AND THE LABYRINTH, OH, YESSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Percy Jackson but some of these memes made me smile. Those were hilarious.
    Before I even email you info about my fandom, let me go ahead and ask if you're a fan of How To Train Your Dragon?

    :)

    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've seen the movies and read almost the whole book series- I haven't watched Race To The Edge yet though.

      Delete
    2. GIRL! YOU GOTTA WATCH RACE TO THE EDGE!!! (Not yelling. Passionate.)
      That show is awesome!! Do you have Netflix? The new season comes next Friday. Its the fifth out of six. I love that show. I'm obsessed with Toothless. :)

      iviewrites.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Um.... yeah. I'll watch it when I get a chance!

      Delete
  4. I REALLY have got to read Percy Jackson!! I've only read the first book in the series, and I thought it was great, but I never read the sequels for some reason? Idk why. I really want to!
    My favourite meme was the "this is Percy Jackson" one. XD

    Indigo
    indigoskysblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERCY PERCY PERCY PERCY MY BABY!!!!!!!!

    -Lia
    catholicgirlstuff.blogspot.com
    lilahsmusicals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. As you may of noticed, I am a little obsessed with the Percy Jackson books.

      -Lia

      Delete

Hey y'all! I love it when people comment, so please do it! All comments will be moderated immediately, so please keep it clean, people. I will try to reply, unless I have no idea what you're talking about, in which case I may just send emojis.

I'm Back!!!

HOLY MOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE, I'm so sorry for being gone so long. With school and stuff, it was really hard to post anything. Hopefull...